Dr. Jack Reilly
- MB BCh, United Kingdom, 1974
- LMCC – Licentiate of Medical Council of Canada 1979
- FRCSC – Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons Canada – Orthopedic Surgery 1979
- Diplomate American Board of Orthopedic surgery 1993
- CIME Certified Independent Medical Examiner 2011
Born in Glasgow Scotland, the son of a truck driver, Dr. Reilly graduated from medical school at Glasgow University 1974. During that time he worked as a brickmaker, window cleaner, furniture delivery man and bartender. He came to Canada in 1975 into orthopedic residency that included 3 years in Saskatoon and 1 year in Toronto. Two years of fellowship training followed and included 1 year in spine surgery in Saskatoon and 1 year in arthroscopy/knee surgery/sports medicine in Toronto.
He then moved permanently to Saskatoon where he currently resides. Dr. Reilly has been a member of the academic faculty at the University of Saskatchewan his whole career and served as Chief of Orthopaedics in the Saskatoon Health Region for 12 years.
Dr. Reilly was a keen runner (Jasper /Banff relay race x4 ) but back arthritis put an end to that. Now when not doing IME’s he can be found happily in his woodworking shop or golfing.