Dr. Deirdre E. McLean
- MD - Doctor of Medicine, University of Ottawa, 1988
- FRCPC-Fellow, Royal College of Physicians of Canada in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R)
- Clinical Fellowship in Pediatric PM&R, Wilmington, DE, USA 1994
- Diploma of Sport and Exercise Medicine, 2004
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner, American Board of Independent Medical Examiners, 2004. Recertified in 2014, 2020.
Dr. Deirdre McLean moved to Alberta in 2004 to provide consultation services in PM&R at the Red Deer Regional Hospital, as well as in an office practice in Lacombe, AB. Her clinical interests include assessment and treatment of neurologic disability and assessment and treatment of acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries. In her spare time, she enjoys volunteering for multi-sport games competitions for both able-bodied and disabled athletes.