Dr. David C. Reid
- BPT – Bachelor of Physiotherapy, University of Toronto
- MD -- Doctor of Medicine, University of Alberta, 1974
- LMCC – Licentiate of Medical Council of Canada
- FRCSC – Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons Canada – Orthopedic Surgery
- M Ch(Orth) – Master of Surgery, University of Liverpool
- Diploma Sports Medicine – Canadian Academy Sports Medicine
Dr. Reid was a Lord Nuffield Scholar, Oxford University, and formally Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Adjunct Professor of Rehabilitation Medicine, and Honorary Professor of Physical Education. He is currently Professor Emeritus at the University of Alberta. His surgical career centered extensively on spine, shoulder, and knee surgery.
Dr. Reid fully understands the personal impact of injury in the workplace and the value of a thorough clinical assessment. He has a broad background and diverse life experiences upon which to formulate appropriate clinical opinions.