Dr. Darrell Penner
- MD Doctor of Medicine, Queens University, 1978
- LMCC – Licentiate of Medical Council of Canada
- FRCSC – Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons Canada – Orthopedic Surgery
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner of the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners – 1997
- Fellow in American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians – 2012
- Fellow of International Academy of Independent Medical Evaluators - 2016
Dr. Penner was raised in Thunder Bay, Ontario and completed medical school at Queens University. He completed his internship at the Kingston General Hospital in Surgery and the Holy Cross Hospital in Calgary. He remained in Calgary to complete his residency in orthopedic surgery at the University of Calgary. Dr. Penner has extensive experience and has completed Fellowship in Knee Arthroscopy / Knee Ligament from 1985 – 1987. Dr. Penner holds and Alberta Provincial Medical License and a California State Medical License.