Dr. Carlo Panaro
- MD Doctor of Medicine, University of Alberta, 2003
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, FRCS(C)
- American Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon, 2009
- Fellowship in Trauma Surgery with Ortho Indy
- Fellowship in Hip and Knee Reconstructive Surgery - Muller Foundation
Dr. Carlo Panaro completed his residency training in Orthopedics in Edmonton, while playing professional football with the Edmonton Eskimos and Saskatchewan Roughriders. He went on to complete two fellowships: at Ortho Indy focusing on trauma, and Europe focusing on Young Hip Disease and Hip Reconstruction. His practice covers all parts of the body excluding spine. He performs trauma surgery, arthroplasty and general orthopedics specializing in lower extremity.
Dr. Panaro has four children, is an avid sports fan and has lived in Edmonton all his life. He enjoys working out, travel and gardening. He works with both the Edmonton Oilers and Edmonton Football Club as an Orthopedic Surgery Consultant.
Dr. Panaro has up to date training as of 2020 for Independent Medical Examiners; he has worked in the medical-legal field for 10 years.